“The NFL fined the Saints $500,000 and took away a seventh-round draft pick for not wearing masks during their postgame celebrations after beating Tampa Bay 38-3 in Week 9, league sources told ESPN.
The Saints, who were none too happy about the discipline, have appealed the league’s decision. The Saints believe other teams across the league also have celebrated victories without masks, but none have been bit hit the way New Orleans has.“
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police