BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — We are now hearing from the father of Homewood native Aniah Blanchard.
Her father, Elijah Blanchard, posted a message on Facebook mourning the loss of his daughter.
It reads in part, “I have so many thoughts going through my mind. I am hurting so bad, I really don’t know what to do. I have never felt pain such as this. I am asking for prayer. I can seem to understand why my own daughter, I can’t understand.“
- Jackson State ready for PrimeTime, Robert Brazile supports coaching hire
- Deputies looking for missing, endangered man in Escambia County, FL
- Another federal judge orders stop to Postal Service cuts
- Karson Green, Saraland off to 5-1 start
- Woman says fiancé killed while shielding her in drive-by shooting