MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Incumbent Democratic Senator Doug Jones faces a tough fight to win a full term in the Senate a year from now. A nationally known political magazine is taking notice.
Jones was #1 in Roll Call’s list of “10 Most Vulnerable Senators in 2020.” According to the online magazine, Jones has strong fundraising but:
Next year, Jones faces an uphill battle running for a full term and will need voters who back Trump to jump to his side as they move down the ballot. Moore is running again, and his baggage could boost Jones’ chances if he’s nominated, but he faces a crowded Republican field.Roll Call
You can read the Roll Call piece and see who else made this list here.
- Mobile police searching for missing 17-year-old
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- WKRG Sports Overtime: South Alabama Basketball Preview
- 18K+ votes cast in three Northwest Florida counties on first day of early voting
- Walmart’s ad scans released ahead of Black Friday events