NEW ORLEANS (CNN) — The Carnival cruise ship damaged in a collision with another Carnival vessel is now back to its homeport in New Orleans.
The Carnival Glory was maneuvering when it hit the Carnival Legend, already docked in Cozumel, Mexico Friday. Six passengers were injured.
Passengers on the ships describe the accident as feeling like normal sea motion. They say an announcement on the Legend blamed currents for the crash. A similar announcement on the Glory reportedly said high winds contributed.
As a result of the crash, the cruise line provided passengers with a $100, per room credit.
- BIKER DAD: First biker turns himself in for Florida road rage attack caught on camera
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- QB Guru Tom House explains Brees’ longevity in NFL
- BIKER DAD: Florida man accused of drunk motorcycle crash into cop car
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website