NEW ORLEANS – The Coast Guard medevaced a man with a gunshot wound near Lake Borgne, Louisiana, Friday.
The Coast Guard watchstanders in News Orleans say they received a report at 9:55 a.m. of a man who was accidentally shot in his lower back while duck hunting 10 miles northeast of Hopedale.
An MH-65 Dolphin helicopter aircrew from Coast Guard Air Station New Orleans medevaced the man and transported him to University Medical Center in New Orleans in stable condition.
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed in death of Mobile boy with special needs
- Husband hides symptoms to visit wife in maternity ward, Strong Hospital officials say
- Thomasville opens landfill for storm debris
- Al. Attorney General announces partnership with eBay to fight price-gouging
- Baja California state troops to get keep people indoors, prevent spread of COVID-19