NEW ORLEANS – The Coast Guard medevaced a man with a gunshot wound near Lake Borgne, Louisiana, Friday.
The Coast Guard watchstanders in News Orleans say they received a report at 9:55 a.m. of a man who was accidentally shot in his lower back while duck hunting 10 miles northeast of Hopedale.
An MH-65 Dolphin helicopter aircrew from Coast Guard Air Station New Orleans medevaced the man and transported him to University Medical Center in New Orleans in stable condition.
- Expert: France has “lost control” of the virus
- Baldwin County Landmark District supporters hold meeting Monday
- 2 juvenile girls in stolen truck lead troopers on chase ending near Argo
- Senate to confirm Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- NASA to announce new discovery about the moon