UPDATE: Keri Amber Paul has been found safe, according to the Clarke County Sheriff’s Office
CLARKE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Clarke County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a woman who has been missing for more than a week.
CCSO is actively searching for Keri Amber Paul, who was last seen in the Grove Hill/Allen area on May 28. She could possibly be in the company of a Dewayne Sprinkle. There is a reward being offered for any information leading to her current whereabouts. If you have any information, call the Clarke County Sheriff’s Office at (251) 275-8156.
- Foundation honoring Stockton teen killed in crash makes first official donation
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill
- Bill O’Brien named new Crimson Tide offensive coordinator
- Fired Texas doctor allegedly stole COVID-19 vaccine