JACKSON, Ala. (WKRG) — The City of Jackson has declared a State of Emergency ahead of Hurricane Zeta’s landfall.
Gov. Kay Ivey has already declared a State of Emergency for the state of Alabama.
Under the declaration, the mayor, police chief, and certain city departments are authorized to expand funds for additional personnel.
- PHOTOS: Chinese moon probe begins return to Earth with lunar samples
- Black bikers suing Myrtle Beach for discrimination
- Missing Person Alert activated for man from Monroe County
- Second stimulus checks: McConnell says ‘compromise is within reach’
- WATCH: Big Game Bound Week 13: Hall of Famer John Clayton, Browns vs. Titans