FLORIDA – (WKRG) A slithery surprise underneath the hood of a blue Mustang! Thursday afternoon, The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission posted a photo of a Burmese python found under the car hood on its Facebook page. According to the post, wildlife officers safely captured and removed the invasive snake, estimated to be 10-feet long.
You’re encouraged to report invasive species to the Hotline at 888-Ive-Got1.
- No weapon found on Baldwin County High School Campus
- Mobile police respond to shooting near Trinity Gardens Park
- Unique scheduling forces Saints Falcons re-match just two weeks apart
- Monroe County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing man with medical issues
- Mardi Gras in the fall? Mobile County Health Officer urges organizations to move parades