BREWTON, Ala. (WKRG) — Brewton Police are investigating after vandalism was reported at a city park. Someone damaged several signs and trees in the last week at E.O. Wilson Nature Adventure. Images of the damage were posted to social media Saturday afternoon.
Director of Program Management Connie Baggett said they will replace the damage signs but the cost is more than $2,500, not including the labor hours needed to put things back together. Baggett says several camera around the park will help them determine who was coming and going from the park and who may be responsible.
- National Thanksgiving Turkey pardoning to take place at White House
- Country artist Hal Ketchum dies from complications of dementia
- BIKER DAD: Riders planning to roll out free Thanksgiving meals
- Pensacola man wins $1 million prize from the 200X THE CASH Scratch-Off game
- Golden Apple winning teacher said fate led her to virtual teaching