BILXOI, Miss. (WKRG) — Biloxi police have charged 22-year-old Brandon Cole Langson Jones of Biloxi with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and felon being in possession of a firearm.
Jones is accused of firing a gun at someone in the 300 block of Hiller Drive. The person suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
The suspect is being held in the Harrison County Jail on a $200,000 bond.
- Sen. Doug Jones responds to President Trump’s executive orders
- South Alabama’s quarterbacks grateful for chance to compete this fall
- Emmanuel Sanders eyeing another Super Bowl victory
- Back to School giveaway honoring coach “Mack” McCall
- MFRD say 4-year-old boy found unconscious in pool