BILOXI, Ms – (WKRG) A 50-thousand dollar bond has been set for a man arrested in connection with a burglary of a business near the 200 block of Reynoir Street in Biloxi on Thursday.
Witnesses provided police with a suspect description which led to the arrest of 36 year old Travis Waylon Franks of Vancleave, Mississippi. Franks is charged with Commercial Burglary and was booked into the Harrison County Jail.
- Long absentee lines draw vote suppression criticism
- Chilly Mornings and Pleasant Days
- North Mobile County License Commission, Revenue Commission offices to be closed due to power outages
- US economy notches record growth in third quarter but recovery incomplete
- Trump meets with rap star Lil Wayne in Florida