Video Courtesy: Pascagoula Police Dept.
PASCAGOULA, Miss. (WJTV) – As Hurricane Sally approaches the Gulf Coast, the City of Pascagoula is experiencing storm surge.
Pascagoula police shared a video on their Twitter page that showed the flooded on Beach Boulevard. They said the road has been closed to drivers.
Officers asked neighbors to refrain from joy riding due to the standing water and live wires being down.
- ‘We need help’: No individual assistance yet for NWFL residents dealing with Sally damage
- Savannah-Safe Jazz Festival live performances kick off with Blues Night
- How to avoid getting scammed through Hurricane Sally donations
- Roy Moore apart of lawsuit against Gov. Ivey, state health officer over COVID-19 restrictions
- What are some of the nationwide solutions to help students most in need during the pandemic?