AUBURN, Ala. (WIAT) — Auburn University Campus Safety sent an email to students Wednesday after an extension cord that was tied into a noose was discovered in a residence hall.
According to the email, the noose was “quickly removed” from the common area. The email did not disclose which residence hall it was.
“Intolerance, intimidation and threatening behavior have no place on Auburn’s campus,” the email read.
The incident is currently being investigated by Auburn police. If you have any information should contact APD at (334) 501-3100 or (334) 246-1391.
- St. Paul’s beats Pleasant Grove to win 5A State Championship
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- USA Health reports COVID-19 testing up 20 percent since Thanksgiving
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video