ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A 34-year-old Atmore man was killed in a car accident this past Friday.
Alabama State Troopers say Jacob Oryan Bailey died in a two-vehicle accident that happened at about 1:35 p.m. Friday, Nov. 20. Bailey was a passenger in a 1997 Dodge Ram that was attempting to make a left turn onto 21st Avenue from U.S. 31, but it collided with a 2000 Ford Excursion.
Nothing further is available as ALEA Troopers continue to investigate.
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- Moon urges Biden to learn from Trump’s N. Korea diplomacy
- Former Tide running back to run for Tuscaloosa mayor
- After allergic reactions at 1 clinic, California pauses use of large batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- History-making woman kicker invited to Biden inauguration