(WKRG) — The Assisted Living Association of Alabama 2020 Spring Conference has been canceled because of numerous concerns regarding Coronavirus.
A press release from the ALAA says The Lodge at Gulf State Park will honor the room rate if you and your family still want to go. If you are not planning to continue your trip, you must call the hotel directly to cancel ASAP to avoid being charged. The Lodge at Gulf State Park has agreed to not charge a late cancellation fee, but you must call them as soon as possible at 251-540-4000 or 800-774-1500.
The ALAA can refund your registration fee or you can choose to apply it to the Fall Conference on September 21-23 at Ross Bridge in Birmingham.
The conference was originally scheduled for March 16-18.
- Healthcare workers may suffer PTSD from COVID-19 pandemic
- EXCLUSIVE: Construction underway on ‘Remain in Mexico’ court facility in Laredo
- Full Hunter’s Moon, Orionid meteor shower to peak this week: Here’s how to view
- Indiana city offers $5,000, ‘Grandparents on Demand’ to attract remote workers
- Document: Cartel gunmen forced Las Cruces couple to kidnap, transport woman in trunk