UPDATE (8:40 p.m.) — The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has cancelled the AMBER Alert issued for 15-year-old Kamelia Isaac. They say she has been found safe.
OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has issued an AMBER Alert for 15-year-old Kamelia Isaac. She was reported missing on Thursday, December 12.
She was last seen in the area of the 2000 block of Locustberry Drive in Kissimmee, Florida. She was wearing black jeans, a black shirt, and an indigo jacket.
She has brown hair and brown eyes. She is 5 foot 4 inches tall and weighs 130 pounds. She has a mole on her lower lip.
If you have any information on where Kamelia is, please call the Kissimmee Police Department at 407-846-3333 or 911.
- Road to Recovery: Man in Perdido Key shelters from Sally inside SUV
- 72nd Emmy Awards: The Winners
- Road to Recovery: Lake Forest undergoing cleanup after Hurricane Sally
- Road to Recovery: Oyster Bay Marina picking up the pieces after Sally
- “I thought I lost my whole family” Family loses home during Hurricane Sally