MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Alabama Board of Pardons and Paroles denied parole for a convicted sex offender.
Ernie Lamont Ellis has been convicted three times for violating the state’s sex offender registry law.
He is currently serving a 10-year sentence at the Easterling Correctional Center.
Ellis has also been convicted multiple times for indecent exposure.
- Farmers trip Mexican president’s plan to settle water debt with US
- Fort Morgan, stronger than the storm
- Dog or coyote? Can you identify this animal?
- Watch: Mechanics rescue kitten stuck in dashboard of car
- Border leaders hail judge’s ruling to extend census count through Halloween