(WKRG) — All day Thursday, we are taking a look at the state of Alabama amid the coronavirus pandemic.
What’s gone wrong? What’s gone right? And where do we go from here?
Tune in to every newscast, on WKRG News 5.
- Boy severely burned in Foley fire now in outpatient care
- Long lines expected at Mobile Cruise Terminal for first public vaccination clinic Saturday, prepare for traffic delays
- Fugitive task force members sued in federal court over the shooting of an innocent woman during arrest roundup
- Fort Walton Beach woman arrested for stabbing husband with ‘large butcher knife’
- Super Bowl odds: Chiefs and Packers lead the way