EWA BEACH, Hi. - Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa became a hero to many Crimson Tide fans after leading Alabama to another national title earlier this year.
This weekend, Tua was a hero in his native Hawaii.
Tua returned home for a parade and celebration of his accomplishments. He danced, signed autographs and enjoyed some time back at home.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Fundraiser Saturday for woman killed in June Bayway crash
- Surviving the heat in Baldwin County
- Swimming advisory issued for public beach in Fairhope
- Man in jail in Escambia County suspect in Baldwin County robbery