TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WKRG) — A sellout crowd is expected for the November 9 game between the #1 ranked LSU Tigers and #2 Alabama Crimson Tide. With the high number of tickets, the university is warning spectators of the potential for fake tickets.
“If fans have anyRolltide.com, Athletics Communications
doubtabout the validity of their tickets, they can visit the UA Athletic Ticket Office at Coleman Coliseum to verify their tickets during regular business hours, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.”
Tickets can be scanned and verified starting at 10 a.m. on gameday outside gates 3 or 32 at Bryant-Denny Stadium.
Where to buy real tickets:
- UA Athletic Ticket Office.
“Buyers who purchase tickets from other sources do so at their own risk.”Rolltide.com, Athletics Communications
The school is also warning those caught inside the stadium with a fake or stolen ticket will be ejected. Anyone caught selling counterfeit tickets outside the stadium is at risk of being investigated by the university.
- USA Health still awaiting state’s approval of proposed surgery center in Fairhope
- MPD allowing drop-offs for in-person absentee voting
- Mexico, U.S. reach last-minute deal on water debt payment
- Cooking with John: Autumn Beef and Cider Stew
- No. 2 Alabama looks to keep rolling vs struggling Tennessee