Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards issued a friendly wager with Alabama Governor on tomorrow’s big game against the Alabama Crimson Tide and the LSU Tigers.
Edwards says he’s willing to put up some fresh, delicious Louisiana seafood from Tony’s Seafood in Baton Rouge if LSU loses.
Ivey raised the bet saying she will send a basket of Priesters Pecans from Fort Deposit, Alabama. She added that she doesn’t believe she will need to send them and ended the video with a “Roll Tide”
The football game kicks off on CBS Saturday, November 8, 2019 at 2:30
- US deaths from coronavirus surpass 100,000 milestone
- Kansas soldier uses vehicle to stop active shooter, likely saving ‘countless lives’
- Nationwide approach being used to help coronavirus patients in Mobile
- Florida lawmakers celebrate space launch return to the state
- Pandemic exposes ‘our health system does not serve all’