Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards issued a friendly wager with Alabama Governor on tomorrow’s big game against the Alabama Crimson Tide and the LSU Tigers.
Edwards says he’s willing to put up some fresh, delicious Louisiana seafood from Tony’s Seafood in Baton Rouge if LSU loses.
Ivey raised the bet saying she will send a basket of Priesters Pecans from Fort Deposit, Alabama. She added that she doesn’t believe she will need to send them and ended the video with a “Roll Tide”
The football game kicks off on CBS Saturday, November 8, 2019 at 2:30
- Summer-ish feel today before thunderstorms tomorrow
- Florida man breaks a Georgia fishing record a few miles south of Columbus
- 5 questions we have ahead of Thursday’s final Trump-Biden debate
- Mark your calendar: Daylight saving (and extra sleep) just days away
- Watch: Police bust massive house party in Ohio