TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — The University of Alabama is working on preparations as President Donald Trump is set to attend Saturday’s game against the LSU Tigers at Bryant-Denny Stadium.
A source confirmed the news to WKRG’s sister station CBS 42 Monday.
The game will feature the No. 1 and No. 2 ranked teams in the country. Both teams come in 8-0 and tied for first place in the SEC West.
President Trump was on hand when the Crimson Tide defeated the Georgia Bulldogs in the 2017 National Championship.
The president has also been attending multiple sporting events in recent weeks. He attended Game 5 of the 2019 World Series in Washington D.C. He was also at the UFC 244 Saturday night.
- New pet mask helps save dog during early morning fire
- Babysitter accidentally shot 10-year-old boy while taking selfies with gun, police say
- College athlete compensation passes final Senate committee
- FDA issues warning to Jimmy John’s over safety violations
- Coronavirus: What Alabama health officials want you to know