OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Another Utah Jazz player has tested positive for COVID-19, according to a report from ESPN.
On Wednesday night, the Oklahoma City Thunder and Utah Jazz were supposed to go head-to-head at the Chesapeake Energy Arena.
However, the game was postponed shortly before tip-off. Shortly after the postponement, Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert received a presumptive positive result for coronavirus.
Gobert never entered the Peake, and was reportedly at a hotel during the game.
According to Adrian Wojnarowski with ESPN, Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell is another player who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Wojnarowski says players on the team said Gobert “had been careless in the locker room, touching other players and their belongings.”
- If computers can do it, why are real guns still used on film sets?
- Inflation pushing small businesses to the brink
- Divers fight strong surf, poor visibility in first “Diving for Debris” at Gulf State Park Pier
- Texas drag race driver slams into spectators, killing 2 kids
- Dogs can develop ADHD just like humans