Calabasas Cali. (KSEE 24/CBS47) — News anchor Alexan Balekian from KSEE 24 posted these photos this morning at the Kobe Bryant Tournament in Calabasas as the children received the news of Bryant’s death.
A youth team from Fresno’s Tenaya Middle School was on the court playing when the news was delivered. All games were cancelled immediately.
This photo taken this morning at #KobeBryant tournament in #calabasas as the kids received the news. A youth team from Tenaya was playing in the tournament when they received the news and cancelled games. #heartbreaking pic.twitter.com/8uqbX4idvQ— Alexan Balekian (@RealALEXAN) January 26, 2020
- EMS employee arrested, accused of breaking into Grove Hill home while woman slept
- Pensacola Beach toll booth no longer accepting cash starting this spring
- Tuberville campaign says poll shows him leading Republican Senate race
- 5 Things To Do This Weekend: February 21-23
- Cat defies odds and survives arrow to the head