(WHNT) – A sweet picture of Alabama football star Tua Tagovailoa is being shared all over social media.
David Pierce shared this photo to his Facebook page. In the post, Pierce says it happened while he was at the Parkway Place Mall Saturday.
He said Tua and Mark Ingram were signing autographs on the bottom floor when a small blond girl came through the crowd and clung to Tua.
The post says that Tua placed his hand around her and continued signing Bama memorabilia.
Pierce says they held each other for a minute or two until she finally let go and walked away.
The post goes on to say — that is the kind of person Tua is.
- Push for Peace 2020 Drive-In Edition in Mobile
- Crash into building leaves two dead in Escambia County Florida
- Fraud Fighters: Contact tracing scams
- Faith Time: the pandemic’s impact on Christian education
- Beautiful start, Isolated strong thunderstorms possible this afternoon