(WHNT) – A sweet picture of Alabama football star Tua Tagovailoa is being shared all over social media.
David Pierce shared this photo to his Facebook page. In the post, Pierce says it happened while he was at the Parkway Place Mall Saturday.
He said Tua and Mark Ingram were signing autographs on the bottom floor when a small blond girl came through the crowd and clung to Tua.
The post says that Tua placed his hand around her and continued signing Bama memorabilia.
Pierce says they held each other for a minute or two until she finally let go and walked away.
The post goes on to say — that is the kind of person Tua is.
- Officer dislocates shoulder of woman with dementia after she ‘forgets’ to pay $14 for groceries: lawsuit
- Alabama 7-year-old recovering from first brain surgery, preparing for a second
- Can police stop drivers over air fresheners?
- LA woman admits killing her 3 children in jailhouse interview
- Florida couple accused of starving, locking up 50-pound teen, siblings