(WKRG) — The Mike Tyson-Roy Jones Jr. exhibition has been postponed.
The Ring reported sources said that the fight was moved because Tyson’s team felt they could maximize revenue by rescheduling. A meeting was held between both sides recently, and Jones approved of the switch.
The fight will be broadcast on pay-per-view.
- Moon urges Biden to learn from Trump’s N. Korea diplomacy
- Former Tide running back to run for Tuscaloosa mayor
- After allergic reactions at 1 clinic, California pauses use of large batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- History-making woman kicker invited to Biden inauguration
- FBI vetting Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack