DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) – Emma Roark played two years of varsity soccer at Daphne High School.
Her coach says she was a standout athlete and a leader on and off the field.
She will attend Auburn in the fall.
- ECSO: Man charged with 19 counts of child pornography after K-9 sniffs out hidden laptop
- Mystery mass logout has Facebook users wondering why
- Jake Peavy, Mobile native and MLB All-Star celebrates life and legacy of Hank Aaron
- ASMS closing campus after first COVID-19 positive case
- Health and community leaders work to ease fears about vaccine in NW Florida