MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – JP Cave was a 6-year varsity letter winner for the UMS-Wright golf team.
He was named team captain three times and team MVP four times during his career.
JP won four-straight AHSAA state championships with his team and won two individual state championships.
JP signed a letter of intent to play for the University of Alabama in the fall.
- Kevin Stitt becomes first U.S. governor to test positive for COVID-19
- Number of laid-off workers seeking jobless aid stuck at 1.3M
- US executes 2nd man in a week; lawyers said he had dementia
- Trump replaces campaign manager amid sliding poll numbers
- More snake sightings being reported across central Alabama