MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – Monday night’s National Championship Game between LSU and Clemson will feature a number of future NFL stars.
Six players from Monday’s game will be coming to Mobile in late January to play in the Senior Bowl.
- K’Von Wallace
- John Simpson
- Tremayne Anchrum
- Kristian Fulton
- Blake Ferguson
- Stephen Sullivan
The Senior Bowl will kickoff at 1:30 Saturday, January 25th at Ladd-Peebles Stadium.
- Shots fired, barricade situation in Baldwin County
- Mobile police charge teen with five counts of attempted murder for shooting at Ladd-Peebles
- IRS sending October installment of child tax credit after delay in September
- IMPACT 100 of Northwest Florida to announce grant recipients
- Shellfish harvesting to reopen in Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties