PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) – Baseball season is just around the corner, as teams get ready to report for spring training 2.0.
On Monday, the Minnesota Twins unveiled their 60-man roster pool for the 2020 season, and Blue Wahoos fans will notice a few names that made the cut.
Alex Kirilloff and Royce Lewis were selected for the 60-man roster. Trevor Larnach was also selected as one of the Twins’ available outfielders.
Former Blue Wahoos pitchers Randy Dobnak and Devin Smelzter, both pitched for the Twins last year, were on the roster as well.
MLB teams selected 60-man rosters for the upcoming 2020 season, with those 60 players being the only eligible players allowed to participate in spring training and the upcoming 2020 season.
Teams can update this list if a player gets injured or is suspended.
MORE SPORTS COVERAGE
- The Latest: Swiss soccer player positive after Serbia visit
- Trio of former UConn greats leading social justice charge
- Formula 1 season starts 4 months later in a different world
- Missouri man freed from prison with help from WNBA’s Moore
- MVP plaque presenters to discuss Landis’ name on MLB trophy