PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) – According to multiple reports, Mike Tyson and Pensacola’s Roy Jones Jr. are set to meet in an eight-round exhibition match.
TMZ reports the fight will be a pay-per-view event and can be seen on the social media platform Triller. TMZ is also reporting the fight will take place in California, and be sanctioned by the California State Athletic Commission.
Tyson last fought in 2005, while Jones Jr. fought in 2018 at the BayCenter in Pensacola.
- South Alabama turns the page, prepares for Troy rivalry matchup
- ESPN’s College Gameday featuring Auburn vs. Georgia, Bulldogs open as favorites
- Jackson State ready for PrimeTime, Robert Brazile supports coaching hire
- Karson Green, Saraland off to 5-1 start
- Auburn to football fans: No TP rolling on replanted oaks