MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – Xavier Purifoy played one year of varsity baseball at Vigor High School.
Xavier hit .333, drove in one RBI and scored two runs. He also stole two bases.
As a pitcher, Xavier struck out eight batters.
- Lawmakers push to pass COVID-19 relief bill before the end of the year
- Biden’s first Cabinet picks diverse, historic
- Mystic Stripers cancels 2021 parade and ball
- Health and Human Services looking at mid-December for COVID-19 vaccine distributions to states
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate to reach 80 million votes