PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) – Hurricane Sally has postponed high school football’s return to the Florida panhandle.
Santa Rosa and Escambia county have both postponed the start of football season due to Hurricane Sally.
Pensacola Catholic vs. Escambia was set to be our Pensacola Game of the Week for Friday Night Football Fever.
In Mobile, Saraland’s matchup with Blount has been moved to Thursday night at Ladd.
MORE HURRICANE COVERAGE
- Families forced out of Baldwin County apartments due to storm damage
- Company offering free tree service to veterans in Baldwin County
- Tenants forced out of Robertsdale apartments due to hurricane damage
- Submerged vessels and boats pushed onshore could create longterm problem in south Baldwin County
- President Trump declares major disaster in Florida following Sally