MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – Former Murphy Panther Nicholas Sims recently released his new short film “QUARANTINELESS”.
The film stars Sims as a homeless man in downtown Mobile, searching for help to buy protective equipment to stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. A child, played by Austin Perine, convinces his dad to stop and help Sims.
The film shares a powerful message and underlines the importance of helping each other out to get through these tough times.
MORE LOCAL SPORTS
- Local high schools gearing up for unprecedented season
- Davyn Flenord hopes to bring excitement to South Alabama’s defense
- Local stars impress in early South Alabama practices
- Jimmy Green Junior Tour wraps up successful summer season
- South Alabama to start preseason camp on Wednesday