MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – Deshaun Davis is taking his talents to Canada.
The former Auburn and Vigor linebacker has agreed to a deal with the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
Davis was selected by the Cincinnati Bengals in the sixth round of the 2019 NFL Draft. He played in four preseason games before being cut at the end of training camp.
Like most sports, the start of the CFL season is currently delayed due to COVID-19.
- Police searching for motorist who killed cat by throwing it out of Jeep into busy Oklahoma intersection
- Burris Farm Market closes for season after challenging year, ready for 2021
- Mobile Mask: The Order of Many Faces 2021 parade, ball canceled
- MPD Police Chief back at work after COVID-19 diagnosis, ‘feeling good’
- Escambia County, Fla. schools extend school choice deadline