CHICAGO (AP) – Kobe Bryant was one of eight finalists announced yesterday as candidates for enshrinement into the Basketball Hall of Fame later this year. Joining Bryant as first-time finalists for the Hall are 15-time All-Stars Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett, and four-time Olympic gold medalist Tamika Catchings. Other finalists are Baylor women’s coach Kim Mulkey, former Houston Rockets coach Rudy Tomjanovich, five-time Division II women’s coach of the year Barbara Stevens of Bentley and four-time national men’s college coach of the year Eddie Sutton.
- Case of missing children tied to doomsday beliefs, 3 deaths
- A sunny Saturday afternoon, building clouds tomorrow
- 21-year-old woman’s body found in bag in Missouri ditch
- ‘Friends’ cast to reunite for HBO Max special
- Couple suspected of killing 3 women in California home over possible rental dispute