MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – A pair of Blount defenders are heading to Auburn.
Defensive lineman Lee Hunter and cornerback Armani Diamond both signed with the Tigers on Wednesday.
Hunter is a 5-star prospect, and is one of the highest rated recruits in Auburn’s class.
Diamond previously committed to Louisiana Tech in May. The corner flipped to Auburn on Wednesday.
Blount’s Jarris Williams also signed with Troy on Wednesday.
MORE LOCAL SPORTS
- Former NFL star reports for coaching duty at St. Michael Catholic High in Fairhope
- The Peaches are stealing bases and stealing hearts in Mobile
- AHSAA executive director Steve Savarese announces retirement
- Lucedale native makes Major League Baseball debut
- South Alabama football player suspended indefinitely after arrest