Mobile, Ala. (WKRG) — Georgia State’s Justin Roberts scored 20 points to lead the Panthers to 72-63 win over South Alabama at the Mitchell Center, ending USA’s 3-game winning streak.
South’s Josh Ajayi had a double-double, scoring 19 points to go with 10 rebounds. The Jags fell to 11-8 overall and 4-4 in the Sun Belt.
The Jags will host Georgia Southern Saturday afternoon at 3 pm at the Mitchell Center. The South Alabama women beat Georgia State in Atlanta, 81 to 64.
- Home destroyed in Wednesday morning house fire near Mount Vernon
- Body found in Plateau Community in Mobile
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- 18-wheeler crash on I-65 in Saraland diverts traffic
- Record number of foster care adoptions in Alabama for 2020