MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – The Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State game scheduled for November 14th has been postponed due to COVID-19.
The SEC said in a statement, the decision to postpone the game was made following positive COVID-19 tests within the Mississippi State program.
The game has been tentatively rescheduled for December 12th.
- Mobile city council set to introduce illegal camping ordinance
- Son suspected of killing mother with sword in Semmes, says Mobile County Sheriff’s Office
- Left laughs off floated changes to 2024 ticket
- Thousands of US flights canceled due to winter storm, including Reid International on Sunday
- Snow, ice blast through South with powerful winter storm