MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – Former South Alabama basketball star Josh Ajayi will continue his career overseas in France.
Ajayi signed to play for Nantes in the LNB Pro B league in France.
Ajayi was a fan favorite at South Alabama, averaging 14.6 points and 7.2 rebounds during his senior season. The 6-foot-6 forward was also selected first-team all-conference his senior season.
Ajayi join a Nantes team that finished last season 12-11, tied for 7th in the league standings.
MORE LOCAL SPORTS
- Josiah Harry wins Gatorade state award, prepares for future at Alabama
- Senior Spring Shout Out: Gavin Grimes
- 2020 MiLB season officially canceled
- 5 Flags Speedway adjusts to new normal for racing along the Gulf Coast
- Spring Senior Shout Out: Chad Coffman