KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WDAF) – Derrick Nnadi is helping homeless dogs find new homes in the wake of his Super Bowl win.
The defensive tackle is paying the adoption fees for all the dogs currently available at KC Pet Project.
Nnadi has been helping out homeless animals all season though the Derrick Nnadi Foundation‘s partnership with KCPP.
You can find out how to adopt the dogs here.
- Hundreds of cars, motorcycles driving around Indiana’s I-469 in ‘Circle the Fort’ Trump Rally
- Photos: Thousands march in Washington to pray and show President Trump support
- Police looking for Florida hit and run driver who slammed into two bikers
- Storms tomorrow afternoon, cooler weather ahead
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017