GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — Gulf Shores City Schools announced that sporting events at the Gulf Shores Sportsplex will be reduced to 50 percent of normal facility capacity and will be regulated through advanced ticket sales only.
Normal capacity is about 3,200 attendees. Additionally, all spectators and guests will be required to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms and wear facial masks/coverings at all times. Social distancing must be practiced and people should not gather within six feet of a person from another household.
Online advanced ticket sales for admission and parking will be the only form of ticketing available for events. The link for all ticket sales will be activated on Monday of game week.
Tickets for all other Gulf Shores athletic events will only be provided through online ticketing and will be made available the day of the contest beginning at 8 a.m. and will be available until the event’s capacity is reached.
- Pregnant woman pulls husband to safety after shark attack in Florida Keys
- Fairhope residents thank power crews with parade
- Kentucky AG to announce results today in Breonna Taylor shooting death probe
- Border Patrol agent stabbed; migrant assailant shot and killed, CBP says
- Mobile Saenger Theatre announces rescheduled 2020 Movie Series