PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for about 1:40PM local time.
You can watch LIVE coverage right now here on WKRG.com and we will have special LIVE coverage Sunday at about 1:30PM on WKRG News 5.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot