NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) – It’s on the menu.
And just in time for the college football National Championship game between LSU and Clemson.
Both teams are Tigers.
Royal Sushi & Bar at 1913 Royal Street in New Orleans has gone crazy for the LSU Tigers.
The menu is crazy.
Here’s just a sample:
Coach O Roll.
White Tiger Roll.
Crouching Tiger Roll.
And for dessert, a King Cake Roll.
WGNO News with a Twist features guy Wild Bill Wood is behind the scenes with the chefs creating a delicious menu.
It’s a buffet fit for a Tiger king.
- Veterans Voices: Navy sailor creates nonprofit to bring joy to active duty service members
- Introducing GCCW’s October Super Fan: Gamer and Entrepreneur, Tommy Wetjen!
- Not ‘I’ but ‘we’: The key to victory for one World War II veteran
- ‘Lead from the front’: Vietnam combat veteran shares lessons in leadership
- Stimulus checks: Any chance we get $1,200 direct payments in October?