MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – The LSU Tigers are set to battle the Clemson Tigers in New Orleans for the National Championship.
Former Davidson High School star Alphonse Taylor knows a thing or two about playing in championship games, having won two titles with the Crimson Tide.
Sports Director Randy Patrick recently sat down with the offensive lineman to get his thoughts on this year’s big game.
- Is it safe to ride public transit during the pandemic?
- Huntsville Police Citizens Advisory Council hears protest testimonies from public
- Thousands sign petition to remove ‘White Pride’ billboard along Arkansas highway
- More Storms, Still Steamy
- Postponed by pandemic: Only 27% of Americans have taken a vacation during COVID-19