MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – The LSU Tigers are set to battle the Clemson Tigers in New Orleans for the National Championship.
Former Davidson High School star Alphonse Taylor knows a thing or two about playing in championship games, having won two titles with the Crimson Tide.
Sports Director Randy Patrick recently sat down with the offensive lineman to get his thoughts on this year’s big game.
- DOJ settles with families of 9 killed in racist attack at SC church
- Food distribution event to be held in Escambia County
- Woman killed, homes damaged by storm in Jackson County
- Man drops guns and shoots himself in buttocks, police say
- Passenger assaults flight attendant, is banned from American Airlines for life