OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office says a young man rescued a dog thrown from a busy highway.
Deputies say the boy saw a lady stop her car on the Highway 90 bridge in Milton and throw the dog. The young man rushed to rescue the dog and handed it over to the sheriff’s office. He named him Milligan, and now he needs a home. If you’d like to adopt him, he is at PAWS in Laurel Hill.
- MPD: Man who carjacked elderly woman arrested
- Alabama biker killed in crash
- Educators get second dose of vaccine, leading to more confidence for health in the classroom
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended
- Louisiana beats South Alabama 79-68, eliminating the Jaguars from the Sun Belt Tournament