CRESTVIEW, Fla. (WKRG) — Deputies with the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office were called to assist a woman giving birth in her car at a Tom Thumb parking lot.
The mother and child were taken to the hospital. OCSO says they’re both doing “just fine.”
- Search underway for missing 16-year-old in Montgomery
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana
- Challengers face uphill battle in Democratic stronghold of South Texas border