SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A woman from Pensacola will stand trial for DUI manslaughter for a deadly head-on collision 10 days ago.
The Florida Highway Patrol says 30-year-old Lakeisha Waiters of Pensacola lost control of her pickup, crossed the median and struck a car head-on on State Road 87, just north of Holley-Navarre.
Investigators have not released the name of the victim.
- California police arrest 27 in EDD scam; 130 debit cards, $150,000 in cash recovered
- Search underway for missing 16-year-old in Montgomery
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana