ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A woman from Pensacola is being charged after authorities say she rear-ended a loaded school bus.
It happened around 2:30 this (Friday 1/17) afternoon in western Escambia County, on Tower Ridge Road.
Florida State Troopers say 59-year old Donna Harris was driving carelessly when she hit the bus from behind.
Troopers say none of the 14 students on board nor the driver were hurt.
Harris was cited to careless driving and driving on a suspended license.
- Scuffles erupt outside California church holding indoor service without masks, despite judge’s ban
- Roadside sign helps connect two internet lovebirds in Fairhope
- The best-paying occupations that don’t require an advanced degree
- Sturgis vendor goes virtual during pandemic
- NYT: White House reached out to South Dakota about adding President Trump to Rushmore