ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A woman from Pensacola is being charged after authorities say she rear-ended a loaded school bus.
It happened around 2:30 this (Friday 1/17) afternoon in western Escambia County, on Tower Ridge Road.
Florida State Troopers say 59-year old Donna Harris was driving carelessly when she hit the bus from behind.
Troopers say none of the 14 students on board nor the driver were hurt.
Harris was cited to careless driving and driving on a suspended license.
- New pet mask helps save dog during early morning fire
- Babysitter accidentally shot 10-year-old boy while taking selfies with gun, police say
- College athlete compensation passes final Senate committee
- FDA issues warning to Jimmy John’s over safety violations
- Coronavirus: What Alabama health officials want you to know