PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A Pensacola woman was arrested Sunday after deputies say an argument about pork chops turned violent.
An Escambia County Sheriff’s Office arrest report says Jesseca Danielle Hardy, 32, hit a man in the head with a hammer after they got “into a verbal argument over pork chops.”
The man told deputies Hardy hit him in the head and face area more than once.
Deputies said they observed swelling to the man’s head, eye and lips. The man’s top lip was also cut, according to the report.
Hardy was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. She is being held in the Escambia County jail on a $5,000 bond.
- Lawmakers question safety of self-driving vehicles
- Nail salon worker photographed butchering deer
- Sylacauga man has arm amputated after being hit by train
- Border authorities, activists weigh in on ‘New wall vs. replacement wall’ debate
- Major push happening for Alabama to start funding public transportation