PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A Pensacola woman was arrested Sunday after deputies say an argument about pork chops turned violent.
An Escambia County Sheriff’s Office arrest report says Jesseca Danielle Hardy, 32, hit a man in the head with a hammer after they got “into a verbal argument over pork chops.”
The man told deputies Hardy hit him in the head and face area more than once.
Deputies said they observed swelling to the man’s head, eye and lips. The man’s top lip was also cut, according to the report.
Hardy was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. She is being held in the Escambia County jail on a $5,000 bond.
- Chilly start, seasonable afternoon
- Can a city declare itself a republic? Oroville, California just did
- Former ECSD employee sentenced for sexual battery involving student
- Court proceedings shed new light on shooting at Ladd-Peebles
- Pfizer to apply for COVID-19 booster approval for 16- and 17-year-olds: report