PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A Pensacola woman was arrested Sunday after deputies say an argument about pork chops turned violent.
An Escambia County Sheriff’s Office arrest report says Jesseca Danielle Hardy, 32, hit a man in the head with a hammer after they got “into a verbal argument over pork chops.”
The man told deputies Hardy hit him in the head and face area more than once.
Deputies said they observed swelling to the man’s head, eye and lips. The man’s top lip was also cut, according to the report.
Hardy was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. She is being held in the Escambia County jail on a $5,000 bond.
- Motorcade and tribute ceremony continues Saturday in Toulminville
- Four shot at Dauphin Street club in downtown Mobile
- Extreme Iron Bowl Game Day Weather
- When Stephen Fry came to Alabama to watch the Iron Bowl, a ‘local derby between amateur students’
- Saints rule 3 players out and 5 others questionable for Sunday’s game in San Francisco