PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A Pensacola woman was arrested Sunday after deputies say an argument about pork chops turned violent.
An Escambia County Sheriff’s Office arrest report says Jesseca Danielle Hardy, 32, hit a man in the head with a hammer after they got “into a verbal argument over pork chops.”
The man told deputies Hardy hit him in the head and face area more than once.
Deputies said they observed swelling to the man’s head, eye and lips. The man’s top lip was also cut, according to the report.
Hardy was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. She is being held in the Escambia County jail on a $5,000 bond.
- Baldwin County church service back on-line
- SEC Continuing to Mull Options as Conference-Only Schedule May be End Result
- Second stimulus check: As White House signals support, payments become campaign issue
- VIDEO: Limb pierces man’s windshield while driving during storm in Daphne
- Body found at Lake Piru, where officials believe actress Naya Rivera drowned